Taking care of you...
- E Dedicated account manager – will help you make your property perform
- Expert property management team – will reduce costs and save you a lot of time
- Powerful host dashboard – to view your calendar and earnings
- Dedicated price analyst – will maximize your income on a daily basis with our dynamic pricing algorithms
- Guest screening and vetting – to ensure you have the best guests
- Hotel services – fresh linen, toiletries refill, amenities
- High quality professional cleaning – will ensure your place is impeccably cleaned, for each guest
- 24/7 booking & guest communication – to make sure you're not missing any bookings
- Full time assistance and maintenance – we have your back in case anything happens in your property
- Guest check-in and departures – handing keys to every guest
and your property.
- Maximum exposure – listing your property on all top booking sites (Airbnb, Booking.com, etc.)
- High-quality professional photography – will highlight your home and attract guests
- Regular inspections – making sure your property is rent-ready for next guests
- Experienced property manager – looking out for your home
- Guides and instructions – specific to your property and its equipment
The story of Noor and Rami
Noor and Rami have been planning their 12 months overseas travel adventure for quite some time now.
They wanted to ensure they had their mortgage covered, whilst having some flexibility to return to their property if they needed to. Their main concern was how to choose the right holiday home management company.
Your questions answered
Ready to get started but still have questions? Here are the most frequently asked questions to our team.
If anything in your property has been damaged, our housekeepers will alert us as soon as they notice the problem. We then, we assess on a case-by-case basis.
Please note, that light wear and tear is to be expected and isn’t considered a damage. Above all, we strongly advise that you look into short-let insurance for your property.
Of course – your property remains your property.
A Guest is staying in your property and you need to access it (to collect mail for example)? Then, it is important to let them know before entering the apartment. To do so, you just have to call us or send an email so that we can make arrangements..
No traveler? Well fine. Then, all you have to do is block the dates of your visit on your calendar via your Host Dashboard.
Yes. We provide hotel-quality linens and towels as part of our housekeeping services.Therefore, we ensure the property is prepared for every new stay.
We also include replenishment of toiletries and cleaning supplies.
We vet each and every guest. Indeed, our process is thorough, checking; guest identification, positive reviews, verified profiles, and deposits are compulsory.Besides that, for medium term and long lets, we also carry out credit and employment referencing.
Whether it’s your primary, secondary, buy-to-let investment, or if your property is vacant all year or just a part, our Airbnb Management Service can assist with the management of your property. Also, it must of course be fully furnished, and adhere to lettings regulations.
By doing so, we can optimize the rental income of your property with full peace of mind.
The right price depends on several factors: the characteristics of your property (size, number of beds, location etc.), the rental period (weekday or weekend, seasonality, local events etc.) and the booking length.
Nestify leverages this real-time data with a dynamic pricing tool. Thus, your rental rates are updated daily to maximise your income.
We start from 15%+VAT with a 1 year commitment (20%+VAT without commitment). This may vary depending on the availability of your home, its location and the number of bedrooms.
Tell us about your property and our Account Management team will be in contact to answer any questions you may have.
Our multi-lingual team respond quickly and in several languages to incoming guests. Instructions will be given for check-in to make sure that they are well supported with tourist information and instructions for your accommodation.
Upgrade your renting experience.
Our partnership is simple. No lengthy contracts, no hidden set up fees. Just a property management solution that works. We understand flexibility is essential, and we want you to continue to work with us for many years to come. Your agreement with us will be on a rolling basis, and we do not limit the number of nights you can use every year for your own vacations. Transparency and ease to reserve dates for yourself is in your hands with your own 'host dashboard'. We ensure your home remains your home, and your needs tailored to.